For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMIPTEIPTSA LVKETLALLS THRTLLIANE TLRIPVPVHK NHQLCTEEIF QGIGTLESQT VQGGTVERLF KNLSLIKKYI DGQKKKCGEE RRRVNQFLDY LQEFLGVMNT EWIIES
- Molecular weight27 kDa
- Amino acids20 to 134
- Additional sequence informationDisulfide-linked homodimeric protein containing two 116 amino acid chains.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Additional notesThe ED50, determined by the dose-dependent stimulation of the proliferation of human TF-1 cells, is < 0.15 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of > 6.6 x 106 units/mg.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20mM Sodium phosphate, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- B-cell differentiation factor I
- Colony stimulating factor
- FunctionFactor that induces terminal differentiation of late-developing B-cells to immunoglobulin secreting cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-5 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant human IL5 protein (ab9625)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"