For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMDCDIEGKDG KQYESVLMVS IDQLLDSMKE IGSNCLNNEF NFFKRHICDA NKEGMFLFRA ARKLRQFLKM NSTGDFDLHL LKVSEGTTIL LNCTGQVKGR KPAALGEAQP TKSLEENKSL KEQKKLNDLC FLKRLLQEIK TCWNKILMGT KEH
- Molecular weight17 kDa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityBiological Activity:
The ED50 as determined by the dose-dependant stimulation of murine IXN/2B cells is <0.5ng/ml, corresponding to a Specific Activity of 2 x 106 IU/mg.
- Purity> 95
ab73201 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques. Purity is greater than 98.0% as determined by RP-HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
- Additional notesFor long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in sterile 18MOhm-cm H2O not less than 100µg/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
- FunctionHematopoietic growth factor capable of stimulating the proliferation of lymphoid progenitors. It is important for proliferation during certain stages of B-cell maturation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-7/IL-9 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human IL7 protein images
Western blot - Anti-IL7 antibody (ab9628)
All lanes : Anti-IL7 antibody (ab9628) at 0.2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Recombinant human IL7 protein (ab73201) at 0.1 µg
Lane 2 : Recombinant human IL7 protein (ab73201) at 0.01 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 10 seconds
References for Recombinant human IL7 protein (ab73201)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"