For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Integrin alpha E protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSPRTKRTPGPLHRCSLVQDEILCHPVEHVPIPKGRHRGVTVVRSHHGVLI CIQVLVRRPHSLSSELTGTCSLLGPDLRPQAQANFFDLENLLDPDARVDT GDCYSNKEGGGEDDV
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids57 to 171
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- FunctionIntegrin alpha-E/beta-7 is a receptor for E-cadherin. It mediates adhesion of intra-epithelial T-lymphocytes to epithelial cell monolayers.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on a subclass of T-lymphocytes known as intra-epithelial lymphocytes which are located between mucosal epithelial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
- DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Integrin alpha E protein images
References for Recombinant Human Integrin alpha E protein (ab114703)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"