For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human intestinal alkaline phosphatase protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceLKGQKNGKLGPETPLAMDRFPYLALSKTYNVDRQVPDSAATATAYLCGVK ANFQTIGLSAAARFNQCNTTRGNEVISVMNRAKQAGKSV
- Molecular weight35 kDa including tags
- Amino acids74 to 162
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml. This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Alkaline phosphatase intestinal
- Alkaline phosphomonoesterase
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkaline phosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human intestinal alkaline phosphatase protein images
References for Recombinant Human intestinal alkaline phosphatase protein (ab114266)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"