For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceVPLSRTVRCTCISISNQPVNPRSLEKLEIIPASQFCPREIIATMKKKGEK RCLNPESKAIKNLLKAVSKERSKRS
- Amino acids22 to 98
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 20mM Tris, pH 8
- Interferon gamma induced factor MOB1, mouse, homolog of
- Interferon gamma induced protein 10
- 10 kDa interferon gamma induced protein
- FunctionChemotactic for monocytes and T-lymphocytes. Binds to CXCR3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsCXCL10(1-73) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from keratinocytes.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human IP10 protein images
References for Recombinant Human IP10 protein (ab53380)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"