For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMWPLALVIASLTLALSGGVSQESSKVLNTNGTSGFLPGGYTCFPHSQPWQ AALLVQGRLLCGGVLVHPKWVLTAAHCLKEGLKVYLGKHALGRVEAGEQV REVVHSIPHPEYRRSPTHLNHDHDIMLLELQSPVQLTGYIQTLPLSHNNR LTPGTTCRVSGWGTTTSPQVNYPKTLQCANIQLRSDEECRQVYPGKITDN MLCAGTKEGGKDSCEGDSGGPLVCNRTLYGIVSWGDFPCGQPDRPGVYTR VSRYVLWIRETIRKYETQQQKWLKGPQ
- Molecular weight57 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 277
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 µg/µl.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Kallikrein 13
- Tissue specificityExpressed in prostate, breast, testis and salivary gland.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Kallikrein 13 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Kallikrein 13 protein (ab132021)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"