For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human KCNS3 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight16 kDa
- Amino acids10 to 147
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% Purified via His tag.
Purity was determined to be >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Delayed rectifier K(+) channel alpha subunit 3
- Delayed rectifier K+ channel alpha subunit 3
- Delayed-rectifier K(+) channel alpha subunit 3
- FunctionPotassium channel subunit. Modulates channel activity and reduces the ion flow.
- Tissue specificityDetected in most tissues, but not in peripheral blood lymphocytes. The highest levels of expression are in lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the potassium channel family. S (TC 1.A.1.2) subfamily. Kv9.3/KCNS3 sub-subfamily.
- DomainThe segment S4 is probably the voltage-sensor and is characterized by a series of positively charged amino acids at every third position.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. May not reach the plasma membrane but remain in an intracellular compartment in the absence of KCNB1.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human KCNS3 protein (ab127651)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"