For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMEEKQILCVG LVVLDVISLV DKYPKEDSEI RCLSQRWQRG GNASNSCTIL SLLGAPCAFM GSMAPGHVAD FVLDDLRRYS VDLRYTVFQT TGSVPIATVI INEASGSRTI LYYDRSLPDV SATDFEKVDL TQFKWIHIEG RNASEQVKML QRIDAHNTRQ PPEQKIRVSV EVEKPREELF QLFGYGDVVF VSKDVAKHLG FQSAEEALRG LYGRVRKGAV LVCAWAEEGA DALGPDGKLL HSDAFPPPRV VDTLGAGDTF NASVIFSLSQ GRSVQEALRF GCQVAGKKCG LQGFDGIV
- Molecular weight33 kDa
- Amino acids1 to 298
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab95395 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.4
- EC 188.8.131.52
- Hepatic fructokinase
- Tissue specificityMost abundant in liver, kidney, gut, spleen and pancreas. Low levels also found in adrenal, muscle, brain and eye.
- PathwayCarbohydrate metabolism; fructose metabolism.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in KHK are the cause of fructosuria (FRUCT) [MIM:229800]. Fructosuria is a benign defect of intermediary metabolism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the carbohydrate kinase pfkB family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human ketohexokinase protein images
References for Recombinant Human ketohexokinase protein (ab95395)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"