For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Purity: >98% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is <0.1 ng per µg of KGF.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.0
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in PBS to a concentration of 0.5-1 µg/µl.
- FunctionGrowth factor active on keratinocytes. Possible major paracrine effector of normal epithelial cell proliferation.
- Tissue specificityEpithelial cell.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human KGF protein (ab51794)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"