For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids80 to 230
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- ReconstitutionRedissolve the powder with 1ml sterile water.
- Krueppel like factor 7
- FunctionTranscriptional activator. Binds in vitro to the CACCC motif of the beta-globin promoter and to the SP1 recognition sequence.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous and highly expressed in brain and spinal cord in the adult, and in kidney and brain in the embryo.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- DomainThe acidic N-terminal part may favor interaction with the basic domain of transcription factors.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human KLF7 protein images
References for Recombinant Human KLF7 protein (ab80151)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"