For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human LCMT1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSHMATRQR ESSITSCCST SSCDADDEGV RGTCEDASLC KRFAVSIGYW HDPYIQHFVR LSKERKAPEI NRGYFARVHG VSQLIKAFLR KTECHCQIVN LGAGMDTTFW RLKDEDLLPS KYFEVDFPMI VTRKLHSIKC KPPLSSPILE LHSEDTLQMD GHILDSKRYA VIGADLRDLS ELEEKLKKCN MNTQLPTLLI AECVLVYMTP EQSANLLKWA ANSFERAMFI NYEQVNMGDR FGQIMIENLR RRQCDLAGVE TCKSLESQKE RLLSNGWETA SAVDMMELYN RLPRAEVSRI ESLEFLDEME LLEQLMRHYC LCWATKGGNE LGLKEITY
- Molecular weight41 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 334
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab123175 is purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Information available upon request.
- [Phosphatase 2A protein]-leucine-carboxy methyltransferase 1
- CGI 68
- FunctionMethylates the carboxyl group of the C-terminal leucine residue of protein phosphatase 2A catalytic subunits to form alpha-leucine ester residues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the methyltransferase superfamily. LCMT family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human LCMT1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human LCMT1 protein (ab123175)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"