For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids500 to 756
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on Dry Ice. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.05% Tween 20, 3mM DTT, 25mM Tris HCl, 100mM Sodium chloride, pH 8.0
- LOX L4
- FunctionMay modulate the formation of a collagenous extracellular matrix.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in many tissues, the highest levels among the tissues studied being in the skeletal muscle, testis and pancreas. Expressed in cartilage.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the lysyl oxidase family.
Contains 4 SRCR domains.
modificationsThe lysine tyrosylquinone cross-link (LTQ) is generated by condensation of the epsilon-amino group of a lysine with a topaquinone produced by oxidation of tyrosine.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human LOXL4 protein images
References for Recombinant Human LOXL4 protein (ab95447)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"