For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSHMYSREK NQPKPSPKRE SGEEFRMEKL NQLWEKAQRL HLPPVRLAEL HADLKIQERD ELAWKKLKLD GLDEDGEKEA RLIRNLNVIL AKYGLDGKKD ARQVTSNSLS GTQEDGLDDP RLEKLWHKAK TSGKFSGEEL DKLWREFLHH KEKVHEYNVL LETLSRTEEI HENVISPSDL SDIKGSVLHS RHTELKEKLR SINQGLDRLR RVSHQGYSTE AEFEEPRVID LWDLAQSANL TDKELEAFRE ELKHFEAKIE KHNHYQKQLE IAHEKLRHAE SVGDGERVSR SREKHALLEG RTKELGYTVK KHLQDLSGRI SRARHNEL
- Molecular weight40 kDa including tags
- Amino acids35 to 357
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab123156 was expressed in E.coli and purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol
- 39 kDa receptor-associated protein
- FunctionInteracts with LRP1/alpha-2-macroglobulin receptor and glycoprotein 330.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=In complex with the alpha-2-MR or gp330, it may have some role in the pathogenesis of membrane glomerular nephritis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-2-MRAP family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum. Cytoplasm. Cell surface. Intracellular and associated with cell surface receptors. Found in the endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human LRPAP1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human LRPAP1 protein (ab123156)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"