For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human LSM1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMNYMPGTASLIEDIDKKHLVLLRDGRTLIG FLRSIDQFANLVLHQTVERIHVGKKYGDIPRGIFVVRGENVVLLGEIDLE KESDTPLQQVSIEEILEEQRVEQQTKLEAEKLKVQALKDRGLSIPRADTL DEY
- Molecular weight17 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 133
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab101157 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 7.5
- Cancer associated Sm like protein
- Cancer associated Sm-like
- Cancer-associated Sm-like
- FunctionPlays a role in replication-dependent histone mRNA degradation. Binds specifically to the 3'-terminal U-tract of U6 snRNA.
- Tissue specificityHas elevated expression in pancreatic cancer and in several cancer-derived cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the snRNP Sm proteins family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human LSM1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human LSM1 protein (ab101157)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"