For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human LSM3 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSMADDVDQQQTTNTVEEPLDLIRLSLDE RIYVKMRNDRELRGRLHAYDQHLNMILGDVEETVTTIEIDEETYEEIYKS TKRNIPMLFVRGDGVVLVAPPLRVG
- Molecular weight14 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 102
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
Purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.03% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- LSM3 homolog
- LSM3 protein
- FunctionBinds specifically to the 3'-terminal U-tract of U6 snRNA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the snRNP Sm proteins family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human LSM3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human LSM3 protein (ab124558)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"