For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMEIPPTNYPA SRAALVAQNY INYQQGTPHR VFEVQKVKQA SMEDIPGRGH KYRLKFAVEE IIQKQVKVNC TAEVLYPSTG QETAPEVNFT FEGETGKNPD EEDNTFYQRL KSMKEPLEAQ NIPDNFGNVS PEMTLVLHLA WVACGYIIWQ NSTEDTWYKM VKIQTVKQVQ RNDDFIELDY TILLHNIASQ EIIPWQMQVL WHPQYGTKVK HNSRLPKEVQ LE
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab87145 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Endotoxin Level: < 1.0 EU per 1 µg of protein (determined by LAL method )
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 50mM Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 7.5
- Endogenous carboxypeptidase inhibitor
- FunctionHardly reversible, non-competitive, and potent inhibitor of CPA1, CPA2 and CPA4.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, prostate, ovary, kidney, pancreas, and colon, moderate or low in other tissues including brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protease inhibitor I47 (latexin) family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human LXN protein images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"