For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MVGSEVSDKR TCVSLTTQRL PVSRIKTYTI TEGSLRAVIF ITKRGLKVCA DPQATWVRDV VRSMDRKSNT RNNMIQTKPT GTQQSTNTAV TLTG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab85406 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.2M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, pH 8.0
- C motif chemokine 1
- Chemokine C Motif Ligand 1
- FunctionChemotactic activity for lymphocytes but not for monocytes or neutrophils.
- Tissue specificityHighest level in spleen, lower in peripheral leukocytes and very low levels in lung, colon and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine gamma family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Lymphotactin protein images
References for Recombinant Human Lymphotactin protein (ab85406)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"