For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMCGNTMSVPLLTDAATVSGAERETAAVIFL HGLGDTGHSWADALSTIRLPHVKYICPHAPRIPVTLNMKMVMPSWFDLMG LSPDAPEDEAGIKKAAENIKALIEHEMKNGIPANRIVLGGFSQGGALSLY TALTCPHPLAGIVALSCWLPLHRAFPQAANGSAKDLAILQCHGELDPMVP VRFGALTAEKLRSVVTPARVQFKTYPGVMHSSCPQEMAAVKEFLEKLLPP V
- Molecular weight27 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 231
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab105129 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 100mM Sodium chloride, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Acyl protein thioesterase
- Acyl protein thioesterase 2
- Acyl-protein thioesterase 2
- FunctionMay hydrolyze fatty acids from S-acylated cysteine residues in proteins such as trimeric G alpha proteins or HRAS. Has lysophospholipase activity (By similarity). Deacylates GAP43.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AB hydrolase superfamily. AB hydrolase 2 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human LYPLA2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human LYPLA2 protein (ab105129)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"