For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human MAD2L1 binding protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSHMAAPEA EVLSSAAVPD LEWYEKSEET HASQIELLET SSTQEPLNAS EAFCPRDCMV PVVFPGPVSQ EGCCQFTCEL LKHIMYQRQQ LPLPYEQLKH FYRKPSPQAE EMLKKKPRAT TEVSSRKCQQ ALAELESVLS HLEDFFARTL VPRVLILLGG
NALSPKEFYE LDLSLLAPYS VDQSLSTAAC LRRLFRAIFM ADAFSELQAP PLMGTVVMAQ GHRNCGEDWF RPKLNYRVPS RGHKLTVTLS CGRPSIRTTA WEDYIWFQAP VTFKGFRE
- Molecular weight34 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 274
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab123183 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- Caught by MAD2 protein
- FunctionMay function to silence the spindle checkpoint and allow mitosis to proceed through anaphase by binding MAD2L1 after it has become dissociated from the MAD2L1-CDC20 complex.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAD2L1BP family.
- Developmental stageDuring the cell cycle, levels increase and then remain constant until late mitosis after which they drop.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. During early mitosis, unevenly distributed throughout the nucleoplasm. From metaphase to anaphase, concentrated on the spindle.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human MAD2L1 binding protein images
References for Recombinant Human MAD2L1 binding protein (ab123183)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"