For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMPLEQRSQHCKPEEGLEAQGEALGLVGAQAPATEEQETASSSSTLVEVTL REVPAAESPSPPHSPQGASTLPTTINYTLWSQSDEGSSNEEQEGPSTFPD LETSFQVALSRKMAELVHFLLLKYRAREPFTKAEMLGSVIRNFQDFFPVI FSKASEYLQLVFGIEVVEVVRIGHLYILVTCLGLSYDGLLGDNQIVPKTG LLIIVLAIIAKEGDCAPEEKIWEELSVLEASDGREDSVFAHPRKLLTQDL VQENYLEYRQVPGSDPACYEFLWGPRALVETSYVKVLHHLLKISGGPHIS YPPLHEWAFREGEE
- Molecular weight60 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 314
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Cancer/testis antigen 1.12
- Cancer/testis antigen family 1 member 12
- FunctionNot known, though may play a role in tumor transformation or aspects of tumor progression.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in many tumors of several types, such as melanoma, head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, lung carcinoma and breast carcinoma, but not in normal tissues except for testes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 MAGE domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human MAGEA12 protein images
References for Recombinant Human MAGEA12 protein (ab116774)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"