For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human MAGEA5 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSHGASAIPTAID FTLWRQSIKG SSNQEEEGPS TSPDPESVFR AALSKKVADL IHFLLLKYMSLEQK SQHCKPEEGL DTQEEALGLV GVQAATTEEQ EAVSSSSPLV PGTLGEVPAA GSPGPLKSPQ
- Molecular weight16 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 124
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 85
ab124572 was purified by conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.002% PMSF, 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol
- Cancer/testis antigen 1.5
- Cancer/testis antigen family 1 member 5
- FunctionNot known, though may play a role tumor transformation or progression.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in many tumors of several types, such as melanoma, head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, lung carcinoma and breast carcinoma, but not in normal tissues except for testes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 MAGE domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human MAGEA5 protein images
References for Recombinant Human MAGEA5 protein (ab124572)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"