For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSHMARLPKLAVFDLDYTLWPFWVDTHVD PPFHKSSDGTVRDRRGQDVRLYPEVPEVLKRLQSLGVPGAAASRTSEIEG ANQLLELFDLFRYFVHREIYPGSKITHFERLQQKTGIPFSQMIFFDDERR NIVDVSKLGVTCIHIQNGMNLQTLSQGLETFAKAQTGPLRSSLEESPFEA
- Molecular weight23 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 176
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab101631 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, 100mM Sodium chloride, pH 8.0
- Magnesium dependent phosphatase 1
- FunctionMagnesium-dependent phosphatase which may act as a tyrosine phosphatase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HAD-like hydrolase superfamily.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human MDP1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human MDP1 protein (ab101631)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"