For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight36 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 255
- TagsDDDDK tag C-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 90
ab108584 is 0.2µm filtered
- Additional notesWorking aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Microfibril-associated glycoprotein 4
- Microfibrillar associated protein 4
- FunctionCould be involved in calcium-dependent cell adhesion or intercellular interactions.
- Involvement in diseaseMFAP4 is deleted in the Smith-Magenis syndrome (SMS) [MIM:182290].
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human MFAP4 protein (ab108584)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"