For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceYLQREAYDRDFLARVYGAPQLQVEKVRTNDRKELGEVRVQYTGRDSFKAF AKALGVMDDLKSGVPRAGYRGIVTFQFRGRRVHLAPPPTWEGYDPSWN
- Molecular weight36 kDa including tags
- Amino acids348 to 445
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- 3-mannosyl-glycoprotein 2-beta-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase
- Alpha-1,3-mannosyl-glycoprotein 2-beta-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase
- FunctionInitiates complex N-linked carbohydrate formation. Essential for the conversion of high-mannose to hybrid and complex N-glycans.
- Tissue specificityAppears to be present in all tissues.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 13 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human MGAT1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human MGAT1 protein (ab116960)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"