For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMLESTKLLAD LKKCGDLECE ALINRVSAMR DYRGPDCRYL NFTKGEEISV YVKLAGERED LWAGSKGKEF GYFPRDAVQI EEVFISEEIQ MSTKESDFLC L
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- ReconstitutionReconstituted MIA-2 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20oC.
- Melanoma inhibitory activity 2
- Melanoma inhibitory activity protein 2
- FunctionMay play a role in the pathophysiology of liver disease and may serve as a marker of liver damage.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver and weakly in testis. Expression was higher in patients with severe fibrosis or inflammation and chronic hepatitis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MIA/OTOR family.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human MIA2 protein (ab56285)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"