For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Microsomal Glutathione S-transferase 1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMVDLTQVMDDEVFMAFASYATIILSKMMLMSTATAFYRLTRKVFANPEDC VAFGKGENAKKYLRTDDRVERVRRAHLNDLENIIPFLGIGLLYSLSGPDP STAILHFRLFVGARIYHTIAYLTPLPQPNRALSFFVGYGVTLSMAYRLLK SKLYL
- Molecular weight43 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 155
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Glutathione S transferase 12
- FunctionConjugation of reduced glutathione to a wide number of exogenous and endogenous hydrophobic electrophiles. Has a wide substrate specificity.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAPEG family.
modificationsPeroxynitrite induces nitration at Tyr-93 which activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationMicrosome. Mitochondrion outer membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Microsomal Glutathione S-transferase 1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Microsomal Glutathione S-transferase 1 protein (ab114792)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"