For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight76 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 446
- Related Products
- Substrate reagent
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe specific activity of ab125562 was determined to be 48 nmol/min/mg.
- Purity> 85
Purity was determined to be >85% by densitometry.
- Additional notes
ab64311 (Myelin Basic Protein protein) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.002% PMSF, 0.004% DTT, 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.003% EDTA, 25% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- MAP3K 10
- FunctionActivates the JUN N-terminal pathway.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylation on serine and threonine residues within the activation loop plays a role in enzyme activation.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human MLK2 protein images
References for Recombinant human MLK2 protein (ab125562)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"