For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMASPQLCRALVSAQWVAEALRAPRAGQPLQLLDASWYLPKLGRDARREFE ERHIPGAAFFDIDQCSDRTSPYDHMLPGAEHFAEYAGRLGVGAATHVVIY DASDQGLYSAPRVWWMFRAFGHHAVSLLDGGLRHWLRQNLPLSSGKSQPA PAEFRAQLDPAFIKTYEDIKENLESRRFQVVDSRATGRFRGTEPEPRDGI EPGHIPGTVNIPFTDFLSQEGLEKSPEEIRHLFQEKKVDLSKPLVATCGS GVTACHVALGAYLCGKPDVPIYDGSWVEWYMRARPEDVISEGRGKTH
- Molecular weight59 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 297
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- 3 mercaptopyruvate sulfurtransferase
- 3-mercaptopyruvate sulfurtransferase
- Human liver rhodanese
- FunctionTransfer of a sulfur ion to cyanide or to other thiol compounds. Also has weak rhodanese activity. May have a role in cyanide degradation or in thiosulfate biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 rhodanese domains.
- DomainThe structure consists of 2 domains of very similar conformation, suggesting a common evolutionary origin. However, the sequences of the 2 domains are very different.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human MPST protein images
References for Recombinant Human MPST protein (ab114832)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"