For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human MRas protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MATSAVPSDN LPTYKLVVVG DGGVGKSALT IQFFQKIFVP DYDPTIEDSY LKHTEIDNQW AILDVLDTAG QEEFSAMREQ YMRTGDGFLI VYSVTDKASF EHVDRFHQLI LRVKDRESFP MILVANKVDL MHLRKITREQ GKEMATKHNI PYIETSAKDP MATSAVPSDN LPTYKLVVVG DGGVGKSALT IQFFQKIFVP DYDPTIEDSY LKHTEIDNQW AILDVLDTAG PLNVDKAFHD LVRVIRQQIP EKSQKKKKKT KWRGDRATGT HKLQC
- Molecular weight26 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 205
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab123181 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.08% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.06% EDTA, 40% Glycerol, 1.17% Sodium chloride
- FunctionMay serve as an important signal transducer for a novel upstream stimuli in controlling cell proliferation. Weakly activates the MAP kinase pathway.
- Tissue specificityExpression highly restricted to the brain and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Ras family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human MRas protein images
References for Recombinant Human MRas protein (ab123181)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"