For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMCGLPSGSCRDKKNCKVVFSQQELRKRLTPLQYHVTQEKGTESAFEGEYT HHKDPGIYKCVVCGTPLFKSETKFDSGSGWPSFHDVINSEAITFTDDFSY GMHRVETSCSQCGAHLGHIFDDGPRPTGKRYCINSAALSFTPADSSGTAE GGSGVASPAQADKAELLEHHHHHH
- Molecular weight19 kDa including tags
- Amino acids21 to 185
- TagsHis tag C-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab104796 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 8.0
- Deafness, Autosomal Recessive 74
- FunctionCatalyzes the reduction of free and protein-bound methionine sulfoxide to methionine. Isoform 2 is essential for hearing.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Involvement in diseaseDeafness, autosomal recessive, 74
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MsrB Met sulfoxide reductase family.
Contains 1 MsrB (methionine-R-sulfoxide reductase) domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion and Endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human MSRB3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human MSRB3 protein (ab104796)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"