For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMCGLPSGSCR DKKNCKVVFS QQELRKRLTP LQYHVTQEKG TESAFEGEYT HHKDPGIYKC VVCGTPLFKS ETKFDSGSGW PSFHDVINSE AITFTDDFSY GMHRVETSCS QCGAHLGHIF DDGPRPTGKR YCINSAALSF TPADSSGTAE GGSGVASPAQ ADKAELLEHH HHHH
- Molecular weight19 kDa including tags
- Amino acids21 to 185
- TagsHis tag C-Terminus
- Positive Controls
- Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab125169 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Additional notesab125169 should be stored desiccated below -18°C. For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store under Desiccating conditions.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol
- Deafness, Autosomal Recessive 74
- FunctionCatalyzes the reduction of free and protein-bound methionine sulfoxide to methionine. Isoform 2 is essential for hearing.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Involvement in diseaseDeafness, autosomal recessive, 74
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MsrB Met sulfoxide reductase family.
Contains 1 MsrB (methionine-R-sulfoxide reductase) domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion and Endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human MSRB3 protein (ab125169)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"