For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityActivity: 1 nmol of ab91344 will reduce 2 nmol peptide-bound
Met-S-sulfoxide in 1 min at 37°C.
MetO-containing peptides are reduced by the enzyme in the presence of DTT.
- Purity> 90
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 33% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris HCl, pH 7.4
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Deafness, Autosomal Recessive 74
- FunctionCatalyzes the reduction of free and protein-bound methionine sulfoxide to methionine. Isoform 2 is essential for hearing.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Involvement in diseaseDeafness, autosomal recessive, 74
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MsrB Met sulfoxide reductase family.
Contains 1 MsrB (methionine-R-sulfoxide reductase) domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion and Endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human MSRB3 protein images
References for Recombinant human MSRB3 protein (ab91344)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"