For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceQRSPLNDFQVLRGTELQHLLHAVVPGPWQEDVADAEECAGRCGPLMDCRA FHYNVSSHGCQLLPWTQHSPHTRLRRSGRCDLFQKKDYVRTCIMNNGVGY RG
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids19 to 120
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Hepatocyte growth factor like protein
- FunctionProbably has no proteolytic activity, since crucial characteristic of serine proteases catalytic sites are not conserved.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Plasminogen subfamily.
Contains 4 kringle domains.
Contains 1 PAN domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
modificationsMay be cleaved after Arg-483, to yield two chains held together by disulfide bonds, or two separate polypeptides.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human MST1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human MST1 protein (ab116865)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"