For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids2 to 283
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on Dry Ice. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.05% Tween 20, 3mM DTT, 25mM Tris HCl, 100mM Sodium chloride, pH 8.0
- 5' methylthioadenosine phosphorylase
- 5''-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase
- FunctionPlays a major role in polyamine metabolism and is important for the salvage of both adenine and methionine.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PNP/MTAP phosphorylase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human MTAP protein images
References for Recombinant Human MTAP protein (ab80284)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"