For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.002% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% Triton-X-100, 10mM Tris, pH 8.0
- Bifunctional methylenetetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase/cyclohydrolase, mitochondrial
- Methenyltetrahydrofolate cyclohydrolase
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase/cyclohydrolase family.
- Developmental stageExpressed only in developing normal tissues.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human MTHFD2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human MTHFD2 protein (ab40641)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"