For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human mu Crystallin protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MSRVPAFLSA AEVEEHLRSS SLLIPPLETA LANFSSGPEG GVMQPVRTVV PVTKHRGYLG VMPAYSAAED ALTTKLVTFY EDRGITSVVP SHQATVLLFE PSNGTLLAVM DGNVITAKRT AAVSAIATKF LKPPSSEVLC ILGAGVQAYS HYEIFTEQFS FKEVRIWNRT KENAEKFADT VQGEVRVCSS VQEAVAGADV IITVTLATEP ILFGEWVKPG AHINAVGASR PDWRELDDEL MKEAVLYVDS QEAALKESGD VLLSGAEIFA ELGEVIKGVK PAHCEKTTVF KSLGMAVEDT VAAKLIYDSW SSGK
- Molecular weight36 kDa including tags
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab95496 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Crystallin mu
- FunctionBinds thyroid hormone. Presumably involved in the regulation of the free intracellular concentration of triiodothyronine and access to its nuclear receptors.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in neural tissue, muscle and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ornithine cyclodeaminase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human mu Crystallin protein images
References for Recombinant Human mu Crystallin protein (ab95496)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"