For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMAPKKPEPKKEAAKPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPEAPKEPAFDPKSVKIDFTA DQIEEFKEAFSLFDRTPTGEMKITYGQCGDVLRALGQNPTNAEVLRVLGK PKPEEMNVKMLDFETFLPILQHISRNKEQGTYEDFVEGLRVFDKESNGTV MGAELRHVLATLGEKMTEAEVEQLLAGQEDANGCINYEAFVKHIMSG
- Molecular weight47 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 197
- TagsGST tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- FunctionRegulatory light chain of myosin. Does not bind calcium.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human MYL4 protein images
References for Recombinant Human MYL4 protein (ab114309)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"