For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Myogenin protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMELYETSPYFYQEPRFYDGENYLPVHLQGFEPPGYERTELTLSPEAPGPL EDKGLGTPEHCPGQCLPWACKVCKRKSVSVDRRRAATLREKRRLKKVNEA FEALKRSTLLNPNQRLPKVEILRSAIQYIERLQALLSSLNQEERDLRYRG GGGPQPGVPSECSSHSASCSPEWGSALEFSANPGDHLLTADPTDAHNLHS LTSIVDSITVEDVSVAFPDETMPN
- Molecular weight51 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 224
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 µg/µl
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Class C basic helix-loop-helix protein 3
- FunctionInvolved in muscle differentiation (myogenic factor). Induces fibroblasts to differentiate into myoblasts. Probable sequence specific DNA-binding protein.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Myogenin protein images
References for Recombinant Human Myogenin protein (ab114244)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"