For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMCDKEFMWALKNGDLDEVKDYVAKGEDVNR TLEGGRKPLHYAADCGQLEILEFLLLKGADINAPDKHHITPLLSAVYEGH VSCVKLLLSKGADKTVKGPDGLTAFEATDNQAIKALLQ
- Molecular weight15 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 118
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab101086 was purified by using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- FunctionPotential role in cerebellar morphogenesis. May function in differentiation of cerebellar neurons, particularly of granule cells. Seems to be associated with cardiac hypertrophy.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the myotrophin family.
Contains 3 ANK repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Myotrophin protein images
References for Recombinant Human Myotrophin protein (ab101086)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"