For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MCDKEFMWAL KNGDLDEVKD YVAKGEDVNR TLEGGRKPLH YAADCGQLEI LEFLLLKGAD INAPDKHHIT PLLSAVYEGH VSCVKLLLSK GADKTVKGPD GLTAFEATDN QAIKALLQ
- Molecular weight15 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 118
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab116411 was purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques and filter sterilized.
- Additional notesAlthough stable at 4°C for 1 week, ab116411 should be stored desiccated below -18°C. Please prevent freeze thaw cycles
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Please see notes section.
Constituents: 0.24% Tris, 10% Glycerol
- FunctionPotential role in cerebellar morphogenesis. May function in differentiation of cerebellar neurons, particularly of granule cells. Seems to be associated with cardiac hypertrophy.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the myotrophin family.
Contains 3 ANK repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human Myotrophin protein (ab116411)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"