For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceDGHLQAVGSCPRLTPPPADLPLALPAHGLWSRHILQQTLMDEGLRLARLV SHDRVGRLSPCVPAKPPLAEFEEGLLDRCPAPGPHPALVEGRRSSVKVEA EASRQ
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids421 to 525
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- EGR 1 binding protein 2
- EGR-1-binding protein 2
- EGR1 binding protein 2
- FunctionActs as a transcriptional repressor for zinc finger transcription factors EGR1 and EGR2. Isoform 2 lacks repression ability.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed at low levels. Highly expressed in melanoma cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NAB family.
- DomainThe NAB conserved domain 1 (NCD1) interacts with EGR1 inhibitory domain and mediates multimerization.
The NAB conserved domain 2 (NCD2) is necessary for transcriptional repression.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Isoform 2 is not localized to the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Nab2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Nab2 protein (ab116846)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"