For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human NAT13 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSHMKGSRIELGDVTPHNIKQLKRLNQVI FPVSYNDKFYKDVLEVGELAKLAYFNDIAVGAVCCRVDHSQNQKRLYIMT LGCLAPYRRLGIGTKMLNHVLNICEKDGTFDNIYLHVQISNESAIDFYRK FGFEIIETKKNYYKRIEPADAHVLQKNLKVPSGQNADVQKTDN
- Molecular weight22 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 169
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab123145 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- FunctionProbable catalytic component of the NAA11-NAA15 complex which displays alpha (N-terminal) acetyltransferase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acetyltransferase family. GNAT subfamily.
Contains 1 N-acetyltransferase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human NAT13 protein images
References for Recombinant Human NAT13 protein (ab123145)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"