For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceEPSAPKLEGQMGEDGNSIKVNLIKQDDGGSPIRHYLVRYRALSSEWKPEI RLPSGSDHVMLKSLDWNAEYEVYVVAENQQGKSKAAHFVFRTSAQPTAIP
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids611 to 710
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- antigen MSK39 identified by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11
- antigen recognized by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11
- FunctionThis protein is a cell adhesion molecule involved in neuron-neuron adhesion, neurite fasciculation, outgrowth of neurites, etc.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human NCAM protein images
References for Recombinant Human NCAM protein (ab114198)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"