For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human NCAM2 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSIHGQPSSGKSFKLSITKQDDGGAPILEYIVKYRSKDKEDQWLEKKVQGN KDHIILEHLQWTMGYEVQITAANRLGYSEPTVYEFSMPPKPNIIKDTL
- Molecular weight36 kDa including tags
- Amino acids598 to 695
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Cell adhesion molecule, neural, 2
- N CAM 2
- FunctionMay play important roles in selective fasciculation and zone-to-zone projection of the primary olfactory axons.
- Tissue specificityExpressed most strongly in adult and fetal brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human NCAM2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human NCAM2 protein (ab114921)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"