For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human NEU2 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceAYRKLHPIQRPIPSAFCFLSHDHGRTWARGHFVAQDTLECQVAEVETGEQ RVVTLNARSHLRARVQAQSTNDGLDFQESQLVKKLVEPP
- Molecular weight35 kDa including tags
- Amino acids180 to 268
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Cytosolic sialidase
- N acetyl alpha neuraminidase 2
- FunctionHydrolyzes sialylated compounds.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in skeletal muscle, fetal liver and embryonic carcinoma cell line NT2D1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 33 family.
Contains 2 BNR repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human NEU2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human NEU2 protein (ab116967)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"