For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequencePAEETGEVHEEELVARRKLPTALDGFSLEAMLTIYQLHKICHSRAFQHWE LIQEDILDTGNDKNGKEEVIKRKIPYILKRQLYENKPRRPYILKRDSYYY
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids71 to 170
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
ab is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Human proneurotensin
- Large neuromedin N
- Neuromedin N preproprotein
- FunctionNeurotensin may play an endocrine or paracrine role in the regulation of fat metabolism. It causes contraction of smooth muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the neurotensin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Cytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle. Packaged within secretory vesicles.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Neurotensin protein images
SDS-PAGE - Neurotensin protein (ab114617)
ab144617 analysed on a 12.5% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Recombinant Human Neurotensin protein (ab114617)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"