For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceThe sequence of the first five N-terminal amino acids was determined and was found to be Tyr-Ala-Glu-His-Lys.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab73754 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques. Purity is greater than 98.0% as determined by RP-HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in sterile 18MO-cm H2O not less than 100µg/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
- Nerve growth factor 2
- FunctionSeems to promote the survival of visceral and proprioceptive sensory neurons.
- Tissue specificityBrain and peripheral tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant human Neurotrophin 3 protein (ab73754)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"