For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceAIQRIPLPGAEMLEEEPLYVNAKQYNRILKRRQARAKLEAEGKIPKERRK YLHESRHRHAMARKRGEGGRFFSPKEKDSPHMQDPNQADEEAMTQIIRVS *
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids219 to 318
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- CAAT box DNA binding protein subunit A
- CAAT box DNA-binding protein subunit A
- CBF A
- FunctionStimulates the transcription of various genes by recognizing and binding to a CCAAT motif in promoters, for example in type 1 collagen, albumin and beta-actin genes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NFYA/HAP2 subunit family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human NFYA protein images
References for Recombinant Human NFYA protein (ab114561)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"