For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human NFYB protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMTMDGDSSTTDASQLGISADYIGGSHYVIQPHDDTEDSMNDHEDTNGSKE SFREQDIYLPIANVARIMKNAIPQTGKIAKDAKECVQECVSEFISFITSE ASERCHQEKRKTINGEDILFAMSTLGFDSYVEPLKLYLQKFREAMKGEKG IGGAVTATDGLSEELTEEAFTNQLPAGLITTDGQQQNVMVYTTSYQQISG VQQIQFS
- Molecular weight49 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 207
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- CAAT box DNA binding protein subunit B
- CAAT box DNA-binding protein subunit B
- CBF A
- FunctionStimulates the transcription of various genes by recognizing and binding to a CCAAT motif in promoters, for example in type 1 collagen, albumin and beta-actin genes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NFYB/HAP3 subunit family.
- DomainCan be divided into 3 domains: the weakly conserved A domain, the highly conserved B domain thought to be involved in subunit interaction and DNA binding, and the Glu-rich C domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human NFYB protein images
References for Recombinant Human NFYB protein (ab114919)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"