For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMMLNSDTMELDLPPTHSETESGFSDCGGGAGPDGAGPGGPGGGQARGPEP GEPGRKDLQHLSREERRRRRRATAKYRTAHATRERIRVEAFNLAFAELRK LLPTLPPDKKLSKIEILRLAICYISYLNHVLDV
- Molecular weight41 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 133
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Class A basic helix-loop-helix protein 35
- Helix-loop-helix protein 1
- FunctionMay serve as DNA-binding protein and may be involved in the control of cell-type determination, possibly within the developing nervous system.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human NHLH1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human NHLH1 protein (ab117028)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"